We are a financial services startup company based in Perth, Western Australia developing a B2B service.
We've prototyped the key elements of the system and we're now ready to start building the first phase of the app to deliver our service.
Our plan is to hire freelance developers to build the initial product, roll the initial service out over the coming months, and continue to build the full functionality (and further services) into the future.
The Initial Project (4 weeks)
- Initially, build the core elements of a web database app within 4 weeks and deploy to Cloud for demos to prospective clients/investors
- We've prototyped the key functionality
- We've been building the data - it's all now in Excel. It's ready to be loaded into your database of choice
Following the Initial Project, development of the complete system with full functionality (further client functionality, back office, analytics & reporting, dashboards) will continue for the next 12-24 months.
Key skill sets we are looking for include:
- Creative thinker, innovative designer/developer/architect/engineer, equally at home working solo as working within or leading a team
- Committed to beautiful, slick, efficient Responsive UI/UX
- Well-organised designer/developer with demonstrated ability to produce well-structure, clean, maintainable code
- Fanatical about quality and testing
- Excellent knowledge of available technologies, products, libraries and current design approaches.
- English speaking only please, with excellent communication skills and a willing team player
Structured, old-school background desirable but not essential e.g. Java, C, C++, but we can spot great talent when we see it so, if you've just graduated from college and think you've got the right stuff, hit us up.
What we offer:
- Business has global potential
- Very interesting, but straightforward, subject matter
- Opportunity to work with smart, innovative, experienced and successful business professionals.
- One of the co-founders is a very experienced tech guy - he is your partner in this and will work one-on-one with you to deliver the app.
- Flexible, innovative and supportive environment where your energy, imagination, skills and productivity will be respected, highly regarded and well rewarded.
To be considered as a candidate please be ready to share some examples of your work (both web applications and source code).
We are ready to kick off immediately with the right candidate.