Your challenge: Deploy a working app to apple store in 10 days. By 8/17/19. If you do well, you will be given ALOT more opportunities and work.
The app will have 6 pages and is very similar ot an e-commerce type of flow:
1. Email sign up
2. Ask a question
3. Show a special product (the most popular.. just 1 product)
4. Show product details.
5. Buy the product
6. Show a list of additional products.
I'm looking for a skilled REACT NATIVE developer with experience in:
- iOS apps
- Deployment to app store
- Swift, Java, XML
- IAP (in app purchases)
- Push notifications
- Error reporting with something like Sentry or similar
- If you have experience with Google maps API and/or mapbox API's or using geolib or similar
- Have experience making GAMES (SUPER PLUS) game developers
- Have re-usable code you can use for this
You will be responsible for:
- Building mobile app using designs I will deliver to you (via Invision inspect, or framer x export.. which has html/css and even react code to inspect)
- Any backend or API work that needs to be done
- App will need to get product data to show on the pages. Not sure if you need a db for this or way to make it serverless to speed up production. Also have AWS we can use.
- Helping me to publish it on the iOS store
- Debugging for crashes and other issues.
If interested, please:
- Mention the word "RABBIT" to indicate you've read this.
- Estimated range of hours you want to have for this.
- Links to past works.
91 freelancers are bidding on average $1275 for this job
Hello I am React native expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit for my skills. I would like to discuss more details with you. Hope to meet you soon. Best Regards