Looking for a developer to create an iOS app that helps users find food around them. I’d like to make it for as cheap as possible but including the features listed below.
($$ indicates I’ll add if not too expensive.
** includes very important to have in the app)
- No log-in required to use basic app functions
- Log-in required to save email/password
- Log in with Facebook
- Log in with Google
- User profile
- $$ File upload (photos of food)
- Display of custom map markers/regions
- Display of map data/geolocation
- I have yet to decide whether this will be a subscription plan app or a one-time payment app, but I will need some form of payment processing
$$ App Admin & Analytics
- CMS Integration - so I can help edit content of the app without bothering you
- User admin page - so I can control the list of users
- Moderation/content approval - so I can approve content submitted by users
- There will be lots of data stored in this app, like each restaurants’ dishes. I’d like a dashboard where I can manually input information myself
- $$ Performance monitoring
- $$ Usage analytics
- I’d need to be able to to integrate either the MyFitnessPal or Nutritionix API.
- Would need to integrate with other delivery apps such as Seamless, Grubhub, Doordash, uber Eats, and Caviar
Things I don’t need just yet (maybe sometime in the future):
- integration with Apple’s health app
- Intense security like two factor or SSL. No secure information will be stored on the app
- Audio/video processing
- Booking anything
- Messaging between users
I’d like to get the ball rolling on this ASAP to have it finished by end of June / early July this year. Please reach out with any questions, or if you’d like to get on the phone to discuss more.