We are looking for someone who can use a source code from an android wear application and its companion application on an android phone. We need to:
1. Convert this into an iOS app and iWatch app
2. Improve the User interface - similar to the app CARDIIO on the Apple App Store - this can be downloaded for free, to give you an example, however our app will have a specific focus on the heart rhythm.
The application is medical application and will need to do the following briefly.
1. It continuously monitors heart rate of the user using the hardware on the apple watch (it currently does this on the android watch).
2. It transmits the data to the companion application on the phone.
3. The data is stored on Google fit by the application / or an internal database.
4. The phone application will process the heart rate data. We can discuss what exactly the processing is and how it can be integrated into the application once the project has been awarded.
The developer needs to design the UI for both the Apple Watch and the iPhone application. We already have a logo developed and would like that implemented. We can discuss how the UI should look in the chat before / after the project has been awarded depending on the developer’s preference. As this application will be used by a wide demographic of audience we need a UI, which is both simple to use and comprehensive enough. UI design experience is a bonus!