We require a Facebook Ads manager highly experienced in ecommerce to join our Direct to Consumer team and help us meet our 2020 growth goals.
- Deep knowledge of the Facebook Ads Platform
- Proven ability to scale ad spend and manage budgets of $80k-$150k+ per month and comfortable with growing over time to monthly spends up to $500k
- Experience managing international campaigns sending traffic to individual regional eCommerce sites
- A strong analytical and strategic approach with the ability to identify opportunities, develop and implement strategies to optimise performance and build new campaigns
- Ability to create and/or delegate creation of creative for Facebook campaigns that fit with our overall strategy and promotional schedule
- Strong interest in staying up to date in developments around ad tech and the Facebook ads ecosystem
- Data-driven mindset with a strong understanding of performance advertising and eCommerce metrics.
- Must speak and write English highly fluently
- Ability to work in real-time with our team in the AEST timezone as needed
This role will be on an hourly rate and part-time to start with but may lead to full time and ongoing work for the right applicant with the potential for advancement within our business.
Our company is Australian based and in the sustainability niche. We have a small but unique product range with a passionate global community around our products and are experiencing high growth. Our team is a mix of Australian based and remote staff. The successful applicant will have day to day contact with the executive team and participate in our team meetings. Please note we are seeking an individual for this role, not an agency.