We're seeking an experienced email marketer who can produce a high-impact short follow-up sequence for our new app.
We're building an app called AdTranquility, the goal of which is to protect internet and mobile users from aggressive advertising.
Initially starting with an MVP version that allows people to block all spammy push notifications on their android phone.
The flow is:
1. User is subscribed to some push notification spam (a push advertising network), wants out.
2. We send out a push to him advertising our app as a way to block and protect himself from push notification spam.
3. He goes to our SQUEEZE PAGE and provides an email. Is interested in protecting himself from aggressive advertising online.
4. Goes to app store to download the app.
Goal of follow-up sequence:
-> Get more app downloads
-> Get more app activity (make sure people remember/know about using the app)
-> Build rapport, trust
-> Upsell to paid version
This is a fairly quick task but if the project catches on you can expect
- long term cooperation with a 12-person company
- great performance-based bonuses
Please explain your email marketing experience particularly as it relates to building follow-up sequences and increasing revenue.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi Dear Client , I take a look into your project , i can work for you , i have more than 3 years experience on Email Marketing Field , be free to contact me as soon as possible ! Best regards
Hello, I can do this job for you because I have just concluded a project on email marketing. I am good at making follow ups to prospects. Please offer me this job. Thank you in advance.