Web Profits is a growth marketing agency that leverages a fluid approach to digital marketing to help companies grow. We were founded in 2006 and have offices in Australia, Singapore and the United States. We’re a high energy team that love to move fast and have fun along the way.
We are looking for a quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individual to join our team on a contract-basis (work from home) to help manage client campaigns in one of our fastest growing areas. This role will initially start as a 3-month contract, and could be extended to a 6-month contract or a full-time position for the right person.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
* Research communities and influencers and engage them on client campaigns
* Research and negotiate media buys with various industry and business media
* Research advertising networks (outside of the big players) we can use to drive traffic in various regions and segments
* Research and outreach to media publications for digital PR
* Develop media assets including banners, landing pages, email sequences etc
* Develop and launch automated and broadcast email campaigns
* Liaise with clients on their digital campaigns
* Conduct competitor research and identify new opportunities we can leverage for our clients’ growth
* Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
* And much more…
This is a dynamic role with things changing daily. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience OR have run digital campaigns for their own venture (entrepreneurs welcome!)
* A solid understanding of direct-response copywriting
* Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
* Intermediate level or above on Excel
* Experience with Google Sheets and Google Docs
* Flexible work hours (to work across different timezones, and on weekends if needed)
The successful candidate will also have the following:
* Be extremely organised
* Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
* Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
* Excellent internal + external communication skills
* Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
* An eye for detail
* Ability to take on responsibilities
* Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
* Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
This is a unique role, working in one of the most exciting areas in the digital world.
Are you up for it?