You have to build an Simple App, optimized for iPad Mini 3, iPad air 2 and both iPad pro's.
The app have 2 pages:
- a page with a button to generate something (explaining later on)
- a (hidden) configuration page. What needs to be protected in someway.
What does this app:
The iPad is installed as Kiosk, and is locked in the app that you will create.
The main purpose of the app is to let the end user generate a code with 1 simple interaction. (push the button).
Then the code will be shown with a timeout (with a nice authenticator alike timeout graphic)
after the timeout, the code will dissapear and the button for creating a new code will appear again.
The code generation is done at the background by a "POST" containing 6 headers (for OAuth 2.0 for authentication.) and JSON data containing 4 parameters. The respons is JSON formatted, and contains the code what needs to be shown in the interface.
The "POST" URL, headers and parameters needs to be configured in the (hidden) configuration page, and also needs to ready to be configured by a MDM via "Managed App Configuration"
Other important information:
- I will take full ownership of the (source)code
- I will provide the API documentation for the JSON request
- The app needs be be written in modern swift 3
- The app needs to be compatible for distribution via iOS app store (via my own developer ID)