Port Chrome Extension to Internet Explorer Addon
- Status Closed
- Budget €250 - €750 EUR
- Total Bids 10
We have an existing browser extension developed for Chrome that we would like ported to an Internet Explorer Add-on.
The extension's purpose is to capture the default search setting of the user and give shop recommendations relevant to their searches in the search feed.
For the IE Add On job we want a deliverable that:
- Works on 32 and 64 bits systems
- Has an installer and is compatible for distribution via the IE Add On gallery
- Create installation executable in all compatible IE version
- Works on IE 8,9,10,11
- Fully signed code
- C++ mandatory as base language
We will give you details on the existing chrome extension once the job is accepted.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online