Building a web site for a restaurant, in which pizza and such products are made and sold
We can use skins for this website, which fits of my requirements.
Therefore, we need to make some customizations on the prestashop/magento, and these are shortly:
1. The integration between Prestashop/Magento and Paybyway ([url removed, login to view]) Paybyway has already mentioned on its website that it supports Prestashop/Magento.
2. As soon as the customer opens order, having invoice print from the printer at the restaurant by itself (having, place to go, the customer name and the price etc. as order information
3. When the customers open an order: for example he orders a pizza. While he is choosing the specialties of the pizza such as M, L the administrator can add or omit the ingredients that are determined before the unit price of the added/omitted products must effect the cost. Some ingredients are free, and some others can be added for a fee. Two separate sections can be made for them. I can give detailed information via Skype to you if you want.
4. Order status informative mail/sms for customers when they ordered (for example: your order will be received within 45 minutes, etc.)
5. The membership for the customers and this membership can be possible to make via social platforms such as Facebook, Gmail.
6. While the customer opens an order, there can be a section showing that the customer who bought this also bought following product (orientation)
7. Adress restriction, and information about order areas mentioning that some areas are not included to order areas. Related postal codes will be sent you via e-mail.
8. To use promotional coupon or other opportunities (not a must)