I'm looking for a skilled PHP web developer for front and back end, who is available as of now in Stuttgart, Germany, for a period of at least 2-4 weeks and at least 30h/week guaranteed.
These skills you should have:
• Several years of work experience as a PHP web developer;
• Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) in PHP5 using design patterns (e.g. MVC);
• Fluent communication skills in German or English language;
• Highly reliable, conscientious and transparent work.
That would be nice to have, but does not have to be:
• Experiences with data protection;
• Experiences with GIT;
• Experiences with creation of responsive and mobile designs;
• Experiences in dealing with common graphic programs (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional).
If working in the field –which I would prefer- (70327 Stuttgart), a fixed fee can be agreed. If working remotely, the remuneration is based on billable tickets.
You are a student of computer science? No problem as long as you have the relevant experiences!
Interested? Then please do send your application including CV, references and do not forget to quote your hourly rate under consideration of a volume of work of minimum of 2-4 weeks, 30h/week.
Questions? Feel free to contact me.
21 freelancers are bidding on average €25/hour for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks