[url removed, login to view] is looking for an experienced Web Designer to create E-commerce sites and UI Designs for Business Software (ERP). Join a small and agile team to help build a completely new product.
- Responsible for Design and Layout of E-commerce sites and backend UI
- Self-Starter and Problem-Solver with a passion for Innovative Design, Usability and strong sense of User Interface.
- Creative Design skills, knowledge of Color Theory and Typography
- Able to comprehend the basics of UI and Navigation
- A strong understanding of Accessibility Standards and Cross-Browser Awareness will be useful.
- Knowledge and thirst to Investigate and Innovate
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for developing graphic materials and maintaining the database of graphic materials in use, which includes but not limited to:
- Web Design
- Front-End Design
- Online Ads
- Website Updates
- Logo Designs
- Create fresh and clean Design Layouts.
- Will also be required to review, replicate / alter the works.
- Accountable for the creation of all online Visual Design, including Typography & Visual Concept, as per semilimes standards.
- Should ensure that the Visual Design communicates the desired message.
- Hands on experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign)
- Experience in Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat, Flash, PowerPoint or/and any other tools which will be used for designing purpose.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of Animations, Mock-Ups, UI–Design.
- Maintenance of existing sites.
- Hands-on with latest trends in design like flat, 3d, responsive design, mobile friendly, etc.
- Strong Design and Communication skills (writing, verbally, and as a presenter)
- Able to rationalize and articulate your design thinking.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to deliver.
35 freelancers are bidding on average €673 for this job
Hello, I'm a graphic designer with tons of experience in logo designing and branding using Photoshop and Illustrator, after reading your project's description, I believe I'm the right choice for it.