We are a startup that leverages artificial intelligence so you can spend less time finding the most cost-effective insurance deal or travel arrangements. Our smart platform automates the entire process and Consumer Bot shops for our customers – generating quotes in under sixty seconds and delivering all the best insurance and travel options to their smart device.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to assist us in developing and improving our project, from creating mockups and wireframes, through to completion.
Must speak reasonable English.
Profile and qualifications:
- Degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Min. 4 years of experience in UX / UI design.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Proficiency in providing creative ideas and translate those in scenario's, task flows, sitemaps, flow diagrams, wireframes, clickable prototypes and functional descriptions.
- Experience in creating Service Design blueprints, personas, user journeys, customer-centric design, and industry related terminology
- Ability to create rough prototypes (e.g. InVision or similar)
- Ability to present work and back up the design decisions with solid arguments.
- Understanding of Human Centered Design, User-Centered Design
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $1542 for this job
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with Graphic Design, HTML5, User Experience Design, User Interface / IA, Website Design. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.