We need a quick update of our graphical guidelines for one or our brands that sells and rents defibrillators. We might go through a more complete rebranding next year, but this decision has not be take yet, so we'll just "patch" what we got now to improve it a bit.
We got one color and a logo, the rest is pretty basic. We want something a bit more developped so we can then create internally the templates we need (PowerPoint, quote, newsletter...).
Starting from simple existing elements like a logo, a color, a few icons and images, develop a richer graphic environment with:
- 1 or 2 additional colors and a simple guide on how to use the color set
- suggestion for 1 or 2 fonts (common or free fonts preferred for now)
- Suggestion on how to treat images and use imagery
- Headers (1,2,3...) and different paragraph styles for web
- Same for print (like PPT presentation or leaflets)
- Example of 3-4 PowerPoints slides integrating images, stats, text
- Example of 1-2 presentation pages (like a products leaflet) with how to integrate text and images, a table with product prices, some imformation highlighted, etc.
- High-level guidelines on icons and graphic elements, with a couple of examples
This job can lead to work again with this brand in a few month time with new needs, or with other brands from the group. We're a team based in Stockholm, and we're looking forward to building long-term relations.
74 freelancers are bidding on average $969 for this job
Creative and experienced graphic designer at your service to make you i will come up with a draft upon your approval we will proceed for the final design VISIT MY PROFILE