6. A four year period will be used for all companies to provide trend, or time series analysis.
7. A 4 year price graph that includes each company, plus the S&P 500 Index, must be included in your report, wherever it fits your presentation style best. Make sure you comment on the 4 year performance of each company’s stock relative to your conclusions about its past financial performance.
8. At the end of the analysis compare the P/E ratios (see below) for each company and explain why the company with the highest P/E is valued as the highest by investors.
9. Your analysis should be developed as an executive summary presentation using Power Point. Most importantly, your conclusions should be justified, not just stated. For example: Assume one of your conclusions is that the company’s liquidity position is poor. This statement alone is not sufficient. Required is an explanation as to how you arrived at that conclusion, the exact reason(s) for the poor liquidity, and its significance to the overall evaluation of the company. All conclusions about company performance should follow this same justification procedure.
10. At the beginning of the presentation you should include a brief description of the company and its primary lines of business, and any other relevant non-financial information that you feel is important.
RATIOS TO INCLUDE IN THE ANALYSIS
Please include the following ratios, for each of the four companies, from the Research Insight Annual Ratio Report
1. Current Ratio
2. Quick Ratio
3. Inventory Turnover
4. Receivables Turnover (or DSO if you prefer, called average collection period by Research Insight)
5. Sales/Net Property, Plant & Equip
6. Sales to Stockholder Equity
7. Operating Margin Before Depr
8. Net Profit Margin-prof
9. Return on Assets
10. Return on Equity
11. Interest Coverage Before Tax
12. Long-term Debt/Common Equity
13. EPS for each of the 4 years, for each of the three companies (technically not a ratio)
14. Revenue Per Employee (TTM), for each of the three companies
15. Price to Book
CREATE A REPORT AND PPT AS ATTACHED
THE MAIN COMPANY IS GOOGLE
AND COMPETITORS WE HAVE TAKEN ARE BAIDU,YAHOO,YELP
29 freelancers are bidding on average ₹3895 for this job
Hello I can do your project with in reasonable time with accuracy and efficiency. I have practical and theoretical knowledge of FM and ratio analysis. Provide me this opportunity.
Hi, I have gone through the requirements. I am good in ratio analysis and can complete the task at your satisfaction. Assures you quality work in timely manner. Thanks
I'm a professionally qualified person with more than 8 years of experience and I have carried out this type of assignment very often in my professional life.