Calling all PR & Content Marketing specialists.
We are a bootstrapped start up with a quirky, fun brand with a social conscience.
Our aim: Through the sales of our products, provide a scholarship to support up & coming artisans.
We are targeting sustainable, organic growth through a carefully planned approach to the market. We have experimented up until now but lack the time and knowledge for sharing our content.
Objective for this project:
1. Increase social 'engagement' i.e. more than just likes... we want people to interact with our posts.
2. Increase our social media following
3. Share our content across relevant blogs and websites. Content creation isn't an issue, it's know how to get it shared that is.
We think we have a great story to tell and we're open to advice and support.
As a bootstrapped startup with a big mission, our budget might reflect champagne tastes and a beer budget, BUT, once we've established a trusted working relationship, we offer continuous work.
What do you need to have:
1. Knowledge in areas that we don't
2. A willingness to be honest about what we're doing right and what we need to fix (no kid gloves)
3. Able to speak, read and write native-level english.
4 Desire to grow with us.
Blank applications will be automatically rejected. You need to be able to substantiate your track record and your value proposition with real evidence, hard numbers and to explain why you want to work with us and what you personally want to achieve.
Our window to the world: [url removed, login to view]