We are a media agency looking for a virtual assistant who is able to learn quickly and tackle a variety of administrative and organizational tasks so that we can continue to grow, improve and become more efficient as a company.
Our ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously and efficiently, be highly organized and a clear communicator, and have at least a basic understanding of how video production and digital media projects work.
Types of tasks we need help with:
- The creation and organization of documents and spreadsheets using Google Suite products.
- Taking and compiling notes based on emails, calls and/or meetings, and keeping Trello boards up to date.
- Organization receipts and helping manage Quickbooks.
- Helping to organize existing documents within Google Drive.
- Facilitating internal communication between contractors and partners.
- Making travel arrangements for partners and interviewees.
- Basic to intermediate digital media work (making Squarespace edits, posting to social media, editing YouTube descriptions, etc.)
- Helping partners with miscellaneous tasks as they come up.
Products we use:
- Google Suite (advanced knowledge required)
- Quickbooks Online (advanced knowledge preferred, intermediate required)
- Facebook/Instagram (intermediate knowledge required)
- Trello (intermediate knowledge required)
- Dropbox (basic familiarity required)
- Squarespace (basic familiarity required)
- Adobe Products (basic familiarity desirable)
- Wordpress (basic familiarity desirable)
We look forward to hearing from you. Please include in your cover letter the reason you are interested in this opportunity.