I need a custom Excel spreadsheet to track stats for football (soccer) teams and their players in Italy (Serie A).
Basically, I need it to do the following:
1. On the first tab, I want the standings and ranking of the different teams stats (the stats I'd like) in Serie A.
2. On the second tab, I'd like rankings of some mainstream individual player stats. In addition I'd want a sheet or something where I could select whichever player from Serie A and look at more in-depth stats I've noted for all the games the actual player has been involved in. Here it'd been great to been able to filter from which competitions/dates etc.
3. On the third tab, I'd want the fixture/result list for Serie A with a shortcut to the actual match where I can note the different happenings and stats.
4. Going forward, each of the remaining tabs should be of all the Serie A teams. Here it should also be possible to add matches for the specific team if they're playing in a European competition.
5. Teams should automatically be in alphabetical order.
- THE PLAYER LIST: Should both show team, player number, player name, birthplace and time, national team, position, age and room for potential notes. Going back to the second tab, I'd like all these facts to be shown when searching for any individual player's stats.
- THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYER STATS:
~ Should contain GOALS(penalty goals, free kick goals, corner goals, headed goals, right footed goals, left footed goals, chested goals, shoulder goals, back goals, heel goals, inside the 5 metre box/inside the penalty area/outside the penalty area, match decisive goals as if the goal made the team to draw or win)
~ Should contain TOTAL GOAL POINTS (goals, direct assists, hockey assists) in additon to amount of times the woodwork was hit as well as penalties a player has earned, conceded, scored and failed to convert.
~ Should include BOOKING STATS whether it was yellow, second yellow or direct red card. Also the stats should show the reasoning for booking (if it was duel with an opponent, off the ball, hand ball, verbal irregularity towards the referee or delay of play). There should also be possible to note when and which players provoke booking in-play of an opponent.
~ Moreover the player stats should show how many times (and in minutes) a player has featured for the team in each competition and whether it was as a starter, a substitute or if he sat on the bench all the game. It should also be able to see if the team won, draw or losed the matches the player featured in and how many goals the team scored and conceded.
- THE TEAM STATS:
~Should include all the mainstream categories as well as winning stats under certain conditions (when the team scores first, when the opponent scores first, when trailed in first half, when possession is less/more than 50, when they've managed more/less shots on target and in the woodwork than the opponent, formation used etc.).
~What time of the game the team has scored/conceded, the goal type (set-piece such as penalty, free-kick or corner, established play, counter attack or cross from left/right)
~I'd attach some screen shots from my excel sheets at the moment to give you a rough guidance of how I'd expect the sheet to sort of look like. But remember, I'm all for the efficiency so please don't use the screenshots as blue prints to how you'll think it'd best work out.
- THE FILTERING OF THE STATS: For the player stats I'd like to filters such as competition, home/away/neutral, starter/substitute, time of day the game was played and which weekday it was, which position the player played in. I'd also like, regarding the ranking of the specific categories such as goals and total goal points to see which players has performed best when it comes to those stats and their total playing time (amount of goals per game/minutes per goal and amount of goal points per game/minutes needed for a goal point).
Ok, ok. Heavy info. Contact me with questions