The goal is to implement a barcode label generator to adhere to the product package. Please look at the attached Excel sheet for the framework of our project and then read the following instructions.
The details of our products such as SKU, product name and UPC are available in a different worksheet.
The barcode generator should work as follows:
- The process starts when a user enters a SKU of one of the products. If the SKU is valid, the information corresponding to that SKU gets populated such as product name and UPC numbers. When the user presses on a print button, a window (as illustrated in the attached file) should appear and show a breakdown of the labels. The window has "Yes" and "No" button. If the user presses Yes:
* Print the labels
* Leave an indicator between different labels.
* Unchecked the boxes in the Print column.
- The clear button removes all the information from the table.
- The barcodes would be printed in bulk on labels showing the necessary information beneath.
- The size of label sheets is 8.5x11" (US Letter). Each label sheet has 80 labels and the template is 20x4 (Rows
- Each label will have the barcode as well as name of the product beneath the barcode (as illustrated).
- The labels will be printed in a certain order which we can explain (to group certain labels together).
- We currently use Excel and VBA for a similar process. Feel free to offer suggestions on using a different platform if you feel that will result into the desired outcome
- Please communicate strictly with us regarding the project. I will choose only bidders who take this project seriously. Only bid if you think the amount offered is fair. Fully read instructions before placing your bid.