This project will require to take three MSFT word documents and one excel document which contain various business and technical discover document and merge them into a single excel document. The excel document should have:
1. A Pick List which, one checked, key tabs will be exposed and available to work on. I will provide an outline. (See Sample Target Layout Excel File for functionality)
2. The Sample Target Layout also provides a good indication as to what I am looking for this product to look like.
3. The excel must also be very "flex field/word entry friendly" for answer.
4. Must be print macro friendly to ease of printing even if the tabs are expanded.
5. It would be nice to have some sort of % complete on questions to help keep track of completeness. (See Jpeg called: Sample Dashboard)
6. The three files that need to be transferred into the single excel workbook are:
a. Open Systems Discovery Questionnaire
b. Series i Questionnarie
c. Mainframe Survey High Level
Once I select a Freelancer - we will need to determine which sections are contained on a single tab or move to a new tab. I can provide that outline.
I open for and looking for new ideas /suggestions on a better way to build this file.
Please have experience in excel and this type of work.
Finally - let's try to code this in a basic way so it can be maintained by "novices" or document in a tab instructions on how to modify/add delete areas.