The following is what I want to achieve using VBA macro:
1. Current VBA have login form with just one button called Login
2. When user click on Login, the following two actions takes places:
a. Login code form opens, this form accepts login code
b. Internet explorer browser window opens
3. Internet Explorer window navigates to a URL. This is currently hard coded for development purposes but otherwise it will be a dynamic URL.
4. Internet Explorer will CONDITIONALLY show login page.
5. User will enter login details in IE.
6. After successful validation, IE will download a file called [login to view URL]
Work expected from this project:
10. I expect that in IE, the only task user should perform is to login .
11. Once user successfully logs in , the automation should take over next activities and do following:
a. Read the content of [login to view URL] file
b. Put content of file in form that opened in point 2.a above.
12. There will be situation that when IE opens the login page it wont ask for login as previous session is already active. In such case the file will automatically start downloading.
13. After putting content of the file in excel form, close IE window. Also close IE if user closes form that was opened in step 2.a.
14. Put enough debug message so that it becomes easier for you to debug any issue
Milestone 1: £30
Delevop VBA that works with sample URL and sample login details. This is something you will be able to test yourself on your local PC.
Milestone 2: £20
I have other URL using which I will test your code. I want you to debug any issues with me on WebEx. FYI: I won't be able to provide you with login details.
I will share sample file on chat with interested candidates.
Greetings!! We have ample experience working on this. We ensure 100% quality with on-time delivery. Please allow us to take this opportunity. Thanks & Regards, Team@The24CarrotsInc
6 freelancers are bidding on average £86 for this job
HI I am experienced in Visual Basic Excel Visual Basic for Apps etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply
hi there I am an expert in excel vba. and web scraping using excel. so I know what you are asking and I am confident enough that I can complete it. waiting for your response.