We are a startup company based in the US that specializes in translating and subtitling YouTube videos. We are looking for full-time English captioners and transcribers.
• Proofread and revise auto-generated English transcripts
• Generate captions and proof them for timing accuracy
• Research terminology for each video and/or channel
• Make edits as requested by clients or supervisors
• Other related duties as assigned
• Ability to complete projects within tight deadlines
• Ability to maintain consistent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent English grammar and spelling skills
• Previous experience in subtitling software desired
• Previous experience in captioning desired
• Previous experience in transcribing desired
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Work where you want.
• Have fun watching YouTube videos while earning money.
• 1.5 USD - 2.0 USD per hour
• 9 AM CST to 9 PM CST, Mon - Fri. Weekend availability is a big plus.
How to Apply
In the cover letter, include
- Any relevant experiences.
- What types of videos would you like or not like to caption?
- Caption or transcribe this 1-min video. A big plus if it's .srt subtitles file: [login to view URL]
24 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
hey, i am an content and review writer. i can transcribe any video that you want. i have my majors in finance i had transcribe gaming related video reviews in the past. i can give you sample if you want