ONLY GERMAN SPEAKERS PLEASE!
I am the HR Director of a successful start-up in the Gaming industry.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our Deutschland team.
You will be in charge of:
- Assisting our German speaking customers
- Answering empathetically to each customer in order to match their exact needs
- Reporting the issues our customers encounter
A lot of companies underestimate customer service. We do not, we consider it a top priority. Word of mouth is our number 1 marketing channel and we intend to keep doing better. We are a customer-obsessed company. Each customer needs to be answered as an individual. It requires a keen understanding of human psychology.
You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
The skills & qualifications you will posses are:
- Perfect in German
- Proficient in English
- Technology savy
- Abilities in French, Italian, Spanish or Mandarin are a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
What you will get:
- Between 13600€ and 22800€ based on the profile
- Flexible schedule, but expect 35 hours a week
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
- 1000€ a year in learning and IT stipend
All nationalities are welcome.
Make sure you specify in the subject title of your email that you saw this advert on Freelancer.de. I like people who read the entire advert!
Viele Danke and sorry I was not able to write this in German.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $24314 for this job
Hello , I am a native german speaker and i would like to work for you from my home office . I would be happy to hear from you soon. Sincerely Alex
Speak German in a Swiss accent, but should be able to understand everything ;) English well and some spanish. halftime of the year based in Thailand. IT-Skills and Customer care experiences.