• At least 3-5 years digital project management experience, preferably within an agency or professional services setting or similar experience in a product management capacity.
• At least 3-5 years in managing client accounts in a professional services capacity with an eye towards both client success and growth.
• Experience providing leadership and strategic input to complex, objective-based initiatives.
• Experience on strategic UX/UI discussions across a broad variety of goal-driven environments (i.e. mobile applications, e-commerce, web applications, complex dashboards, data visualization systems, etc) a major plus
• Experience in managing individuals and teams is a plus
• Recent experience with experience design is a plus
You’ll need to provide us a few things:
• A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. We can smell form letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this!
• Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have.
• Answer this question: What is it about Hydra that excites you?