In this project, the freelancer should review and evaluate a design of the mechanics of a articulating 13" screen.
The up/down motion of the screen is motor controlled and include begin/end travel sensors for the electronics to determine location. Space and cost are important along with durability.
– Motorized and non-motorized raising of screen (required to allow opening if power is off).
– Lowering of screen that is automated, but can be done manually as well.
– Must fit within current casing/ID and be as small as possible.
– Mechanical Engineering
– CAD files and BOM
– PPT presentation format with graphics, comments for improvement, BOM, recommended parts and materials.
1. Please PM if you have any specific questions.
2. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
3. All vendors agree to assign and does hereby assign to the contest host, bidhere23, (or any person or entity designated by the host) all his/her right, title and interest in and to all Developments and all related patents, patent applications, copyrights and copyright applications, designs, output, and other intellectual property delivered as part of this contest.
4. All vendors agree that all information and know-how, whether or not in writing, of a private, secret or confidential nature concerning the host’s business (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) is and shall be the exclusive property of the host.
5. Please put the words "Good design beats bad design!" in your bid so I can remove autobids.