Expert Altium PCB/Schematic Design
95.5mm by 60mm 4 or 6 layer (FR-4) 1.6mm 1oz copper 5/5mil spacing 0.25mm min hole size Black PCB with White silkscreen and Immersion Gold Finish
Complete Schematic needs to be created using of the shelf components (sourced through Digi/Mouser/Avnet/etc)
Board needs to incorporate all of our specified Connectors /LED pipes and DC jacks (files for jacks will be provided in Altium format), additions to schematic will need to be made to include CC line triggers/ ESD protection as well as Power Protection circuit (fuse/ideal diode) or just a simple P-Channel P9006EDG FET (for isolation & trigger)
- Libraries of Components including Components Schematics and Footprints need to be made
- Project Files Should be Production Ready Output Format, including complete BOM and Gerber/pick-place files
- Design must be safe; the device must operate reliably.
- Design must be optimized for small size.
- Minimal amount of board layers to be used.
- Resistors and all other components should be of minimal size and available in small quantities.
- Design will be reviewed before project closure by LT
- Proto testing requires several weeks. Identified issues must be fixed as part of design warranty
Full payment will be rendered upon review and approval of final design files by IC mfg. Genesis Logic
hello i am interested in your project. i have good skills in altium designer. i have made a lot of designs of boards. we can discuss more details in private chat regards.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $558 for this job
Hi, I read your project description. Your project is really interesting to me and i can do it correctly. Let's discuss the details. I will do my best. Thank you very much.
Dear, sir I have a lot of experience with Altium. I am sure I can design the smallest board. with small components. I 'll work full time and best for your project. Thanks