Hi, we are launching a new project in skincare called Sofy Box.
Sofy Box is a personalized skincare routine box chosen thanks to a digital skin analysis.
Technically we have to create a responsive e-commerce website.
In the homepage we have to integrate the skin analysis software (demo: [login to view URL]) that allows the visitor to do a skin analysis loading a selfie. This system:
- analyzes different face points;
- gives a result in terms of percentage for some categories;
- recommend some skincare products based on the skin profile.
At this point we have to match the products recommended by the software and our product fiches: the customer can insert the products in 3 types of boxes (3-products one, 5-products one, personalized one).
The customer, before concluding the analysis and receiving the products recommended, will have to register an account with personal data.
In this account he can:
- find always the skin analysis done and the future analysis that he will make;
- find the products recommended to navigate, change them, etc;
- ask for a skincare consultation (integration of a messaging/call, if possible, inside the website).
Always in the homepage, visitors can also navigate a “classical” e-commerce, with all the products we sell but always mantaining the box logic (the creation of 3-5-personalized box), and a simple blog.
Like all e-commerce I need also to:
- integrate analytics to collect data;
- integrate a marketing automation tool (like Active Campaign or similar);
- create discount codes;
- integrate simple loyalty and referral campaign;
- connect our stock availability;
- seo optimization.
The products that we sell are about 100 sku’s divided in 3 brands (we will do all the contents).
I would like to know if you are able to work on this project for me, the budget (we stay in the premium package?) and the timing.