• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders, HR and consultants.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
• Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
• Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Two plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
This job is for 40 hours a week it is a fixed monthly payment of 200$
15 freelancers are bidding on average $263 for this job
i have done recently graduate in bacholar in computer science and internship in MICROSOFT . Now i am searching for [login to view URL] you intrested then we can talk about budget work duration timing?