Under the direct supervision of the Order Entry Supervisor, the order entry clerk will work in a fast-paced environment with multiple types of requests and will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering requests, working closely with the Warehouse, Sales, Customer Service, and Purchasing departments to ensure accuracy of orders, purchase orders, availability of product, and timely processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Processing/Entering all orders for ID Wholesaler and ID Zone (including Amazon/eBay orders).
2. Confirming order information is correct, referencing previous information as necessary 3. Submitting necessary purchase order requests to the Purchasing Dept.
4. Verifying customers by sending necessary request to the Customer Service Dept and/or accounting.
5. Sending Picking Tickets to corresponding Warehouse for fulfilment
6. Reviewing Receiving Report daily
7. Updating customer accounts and orders as requested
8. Billing drop shipment invoices daily.
9. Maintaining up to date with company product knowledge.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of one (1) year of order entry or customer service experience in a Distribution/Warehouse Office Environment
Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out orders
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
*Bilingual – Spanish/English required *
*Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently
*Effective oral and written communication skills
*Excellent interpersonal skills
*Effective time management skills
*Ability to prioritize responsibilities
*Computer literacy and capability to learn/work with various systems (CRM, ERP, eCommerce)
*Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook email, Outlook calendar)
The physical demands described here are representative of those requirements employees must meet to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing job functions the employee is regularly required to sit, and stand, write, operate a PC, communicate, listen, and assess information. The employee may move about the office complex, may travel to other office locations and may lift, push, pull or move 15 pounds. The employee may occasionally walk throughout the warehouse or to other departments. Visual requirements include distant, close and color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. The environment includes work inside/outside the office, travel to other offices domestically. A high noise level is possible within the warehouse area.