This is probably best suited for someone who has good Excel programming skills, as well as some data entry and good accuracy and attention to detail. There are 415 records in the job file.
I have several different lists, each representing a different group, but they all need the same process applied. There will be 14 lists with an average of 300 records on each, with the smallest being around 170 and the largest being around 700 records.
You must have a very good understanding of English to complete this job well. I have these lists every now and then, so I wish to find a freelancer to use more than once.
• This job is a test to find a great freelancer to help on the larger project.
• It will focus on establishing a process and understanding on this 1 list, so that if done right I can have you do the other 13 lists as a separate job. Of course you will be much more efficient and faster on the other lists once you have figured out the best way to do this.
• Please price this job accordingly - that you will invest more time on setting up this first one, but the subsequent jobs will be much faster and simpler for you.
I want these lists to end up showing individual’s names in most cases – not the various other entities that are often used such as Trusts or other entities (Companies, or LLC’s, etc.).
Therefore, I want you to first separate each list into 2 sub-lists, and title them as follows:
1. “Names” (these will be all records with standardized names)
2. “Others” (these will be all of the Trusts , LLC’s, or other entity names)
The final product will be sending me the 2 lists in Excel format:
I wish to award this today, and need the finished list by Wednesday morning.
Please see the more detailed instructions and sample Excel file attached here. Ask any questions or for clarifications - it is critical that you understand this and do it properly, or it will be a waste of time for both of us. Along with your bid please make sure to outline what your approach will be to make this a fast and efficient process: will you use Excel formulas, programming, convert to another software to better manipulate then convert back to Excel, use some manual data entry or not, etc.?
49 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
Hello! My name is Debora, I have 8 years experience in developing MS Excel. If you give me the opportunity to do this job I will do my best and you will not regret it.