This current excel document has been giving issues as the coding behind it (very simple clear content macros, a lot of them), has been causing various excel crashes and so forth. My guess is that the coding is not condense and it could be made simplified.
This excel document is designed for a company who uses it simply to do statements for their invoices (a medium size mom & dad size shop). This excel document does not require to print invoices out or to generate random invoice numbers (there is already an in house system in place for this); but it is aimed towards in-putting data such as the said invoice number, price, date and name of the invoice. Thus, I would like for the excel document to be redesigned accordingly to be able to:
- Add / Remove new or existing customers
- Turnover for the sales month / period. (there is 2 statements that go out per month, these statements are under 15 day credit account).
- Clear and Backup current data so that the same excel document could be used for the next month.
- A user friendly interface when adding the said invoices (the current method of adding is very simple!).
- Possibly some sort of sales indicators such as highest spent customers, list of employee and their sale figures for that statement period.
- A list of the customer database with the amount spent for that statement period.
- Ability for the owner of the project to change the statement period (in the unlikely event where decisions may have impacted the allowed 15 day credit account to all customers.
There is still a list of things to be discussed, such as a way where designing the excel document does not affect the shop's general procedures and so forth. However, rest assured the above mentioned are most important.
Sample documents will be provided upon messaging.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $488 for this job
Hi sir, We have excel expert in our team and can do your work according to your need. Please connect with me in chat for further discussion. Thank you :)