Implementation analysis, strategy and audit of SEO
1. Which domain to follow: [login to view URL] (current) or [login to view URL] (new possibility as long as you don't lose google ranking / relevance);
2. How to migrate properly to not get punished by Google;
3. How to optimize the technology part of the new site to Google guidelines (SEO);
1. Get back to the same amount of quotes you received before via the website;
2. Drive organic traffic by positioning for top product, category, and brand keywords;
We work with the supply and distribution of bearings and industrial products. In 2011, we started SEO for our product partnumbers: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
We now have many hits for specific / rare / long tail items, getting ahead of the manufacturers themselves in their products.
However, due to all the recent changes in search engine ranking rules, and the lack of updating, our SEO results are just a shadow of what they once were, and this has had a direct impact on our business.
2013 - 1900 accesses per day - 400 quotes per day
2019 - 300 accesses per day - 10 quotes per day
We may submit old documentation describing the entire current structure of our sites. At the time, that's what guided our entire structure to this day.
WHAT WE NEED: The same analysis and strategy work done in 2011, but with the most current updates and guidelines for immediate implementation.
RULES TO BE RESPECTED:
- Long tailed business strategy - partnumber ranking, strategic hits for high rarity products (+2 million database items)
- Redirect - Don't "kill" the current site, if you build new links, old links should redirect to the current one.
- Domains in English and Portuguese
- Focus on converting access to quotes, leads, contacts, preferably electronic.