- a screen design and a Designer that will provide the necessary images etc.
- Responsive HTML/CSS-Templates in a Bootstrap style layout concept
- priority lies on quality and stability for different use cases - not on implementation speed of templates
Then we proceed with
- integrating the templates and CSS into a dynamic Webshop application
So your job would be, to create the templates. You don't need to integrate them, but you have to anticipate the different use cases, so that the elements do not only work within the template itself but also in other environments and dynamic circumstances. So for almost every text element there has to be a predefined strategy, what will happen, when text is too large, fits or eventually might be empty, also eg. what happens, when the number of menu elements exceeds a certain displayable number etc.
This might be an iterative process and you can take your time for it, we will provide any information necessary, especially we can define these circumstances together, so that you know, what could happen and prepare the template for it. If you need something from the Designer (Images in certain sizes), we will manage to provide.
The Output should contain templates for the following pages / page elements:
1. template as a basic layout for all pages responsive with media queries for 3 resolutions (mobile portrait - smartphone, mobile landscape - tablet, FullHD - PC)
2. template based on basic layout for top level categories
3. template based on basic layout for sub level categories
4. adaption of template 3 - content contains item list
5. adaption of template 3 - content contains form
6. adaption of template 3 - content contains text
7. adaption of template 4 - content contains shop basket item list
8. adaption of template 5 - about 7 different variants of forms (delivery address, login, data for registration, forgot password, send message, ..)
To minimize efforts on both sides we would suggest to work through the templates step by step, so eg. start with template 2, when template 1 has proven to be useful.
We expect a state of the art solution in HTML5, where there is no influence from one part on another, there are parts that can flow and others that have to fit to some size and eventually have to be cut. This cut has to be generic, because you don't no in advance, which content will be there and in every situation, content still has to look nice and be useful.
Please tell us about your experience and the costs for the project, as well as milestones and prices if you want.
62 freelancers are bidding on average €154 for this job
Hey! i read details very well as you need Responsive HTML/CSS-Templates in a Bootstrap style layout concept of course After read each text in details i m sure i can do it ... kindly please show me your psd design 03
Hello, I can build the responsive HTML template for your but there is no and design attached in job details. Please share with me that i am ready to start the work right now. Thanks Peer Buksh
Hey Pls do send me the design to get more [login to view URL] like to map the design with the mentioned points. Will be able to divide the final cost in milestones. Thanks vish