We are looking for a graphic designer that will be able to write responsive html/css banner code.
The banner consists of viral ads. Every ad is different, and contains:
1. Title - for example, "Nemá prácu, ale na jeho účet prúdi 440 eur denne"
2. Image - for example, "[login to view URL]"
3. Icon - for example, "[login to view URL]"
In our project, "responsivity" stands for the ads being shown properly formatted on all devices and sizes. In order to achieve this, we have 4 different responsive sizes, which all have their own rules:
- ads being shown in a square
- the minimum width is 125px
- the height is 75% - 100% of the width (minimum 125px)
- width 125px, height can only be 125px
- width 300px, height can be 225 - 300 px
- width 600px, height can be 450 - 600 px
- ads being shown in a tight banner that is placed in the header of a site and covers the full width of the site
- the minimum width is 300px
- the height is 17% of the width, with a maximum of 100px
- width 300px, height 51px
- width 600px, height 100px
- width 1920px, height 100px
- ads being shown in a rectangle (landscape view)
- the minimum width is 300px
- the height is 34% of the width
- width 300px, height 102px
- width 728px, height 248px
- width 1000px, height 340px
- ads being shown in a rectangle (portrait view)
- the minimum width is 120px, maximum 300px
- the height is 200 - 600% of the width, with a maximum of 800px
- width 120px, height 240px - 720px
- width 200px, height 400px - 800px
- width 300px, height 600px - 800px
It's really important to follow those sizes, in order to get the correct results - every html file will contain the code for the specified size. Every banner size will include as many items as can fit, while still being perfectly readable from both desktop and mobile devices. So as the result we're expecting:
1. [login to view URL]
2. [login to view URL]
3. [login to view URL]
4. [login to view URL]
5. [login to view URL] - this file will contain a preview of all the sizes provided, where the sizes will be displayed via iframe to test it. Opening this file should show all the sizes correctly, with all text perfectly readable (not too small).
We have already worked on this before with one freelancer, but unfortunately we only noticed now that there is a very big problem in the displaying of the banner, so we can't work with it. Please check the attached images for inspiration, how it should look like. Proper design and functionality is the main thing we're looking for.
Please make sure that you have read the instructions thorough and are able to give a proper result before you make a bid to this project.
Budget: $200 USD - Please make sure to set the price of your bid 200 USD, if it's not exactly 200 USD, we won't take your bid into consideration. This way we can choose only from freelancers that have actually read this description to the end.
Any questions about the project, feel free to chat with me.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hi there, I’m ready to make you responsive banner sets in html, css. I have checked attached files already. Ready to work on it now. Thank you so much for your consideration :)