We require a software developer for 4-6 weeks development work in London (chiswick) ideally you will be able to work from our office and at a min attend some development meetings.
We require a developer to design and build a new bespoke SQL database and web app using asp. net MVC.
It will require database design as well as programming skills. You will be working with an internal lead developer and an external web developer.
Database -business logic
We will draw on the current system for the basic elements and redeploy them to run this business. There are 7 modules that need developing.
• Module 1: Account Management - manage user account details and settings (some information will be drawn from a separate system and used to verify)
Duplicate user certification matching - first verification will act as main usr ID subsequent ID number will be linked along side certificate reference numbers
Identification ID fro both legacy and New systems - to log the system the users were verified from
Redirecting for identification by system - D number rage
• Module 2: Learning - manage access learning products/ items:
publish web e-learning
Module 3: Awards - manage access to user certificates (this will be drawn from a separate system(s)) display and publish online certificates
• Module 4: Resume - an online CV / Resume builder with publishing functionality and professional portfolio display and publish options
• Module 5: Extra - access to a range of paid for services - this will be be
• Module 6: Payment and Accounting - linked to all modules to create paywalls linked to: ( [url removed, login to view] ) to manage payments.
• Module 7: Social media - manage access across the web app and interactivity to social media providers
• SQL Server ( T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Design & Normalisation )
• ASP.NET MVC
• ADO. NET
• Java Script
Good to know:
• ASP. NET (Web Forms)