I am writing an application to run on a kiosk that has been sourced from a third party manufacturer of kiosks. ([login to view URL]).
The kiosk contains various hardware but of interest to this project is the bill acceptor and door switches. The kiosk comes with a software library call TABIO which includes several COM components that expose various interfaces and fire events based on actions such as the user inserting a banknote into the bill acceptor, or opening an access door on the kiosk. I can supply the SDK which includes a module for mocking the bill acceptor and door switches for development purposes.
In order to interface my kiosk software with the TABIO COM library, I require a translation layer to be written which will interface to the TABIO COM objects, receive events from the COM objects and send to my webserver (running on the same machine) as HTTP GET with query strings, receive the reply as JSON, and translate the reply and send to the COM object.
- To be written in C++ or C# and run as a Windows service.
- Includes an HTTP client that can make simple GET requests on a pre-agreed port on the local machine.
- Connects to two COM interfaces of the TABIO library (bill acceptor, and door switches).
- Queries the library at startup to obtain data such as machine serial number and bill acceptor values for each channel.
- Sends a simple notification to the HTTP server when a door switch state changes.
- Sends a notification when a banknote is inserted into the bill acceptor, and waits for the reply (JSON), parses the JSON, and based on a boolean value, signals the bill acceptor to accept or reject the banknote.
- Sends errors and other notifications received from the bill acceptor (such as cashbox full).
The attached document contains more detail.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $1288 for this job
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with C Programming, C# Programming, C++ Programming. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.