Use C++ to create a class to do the follow jobs. The class will be implemented in iOS or Android mobile device Apps as one of the function.
musicXML file (contain only one instrument and a single stave, but different clefs may be used)
1. The score is displayed on a transparent background.
2. Display the score within a rectangle area size 1400 x 1050 pixels for iPad, 1660 x 780 for iPhone, the rectangle area and the score can be resizable respectively.
3. During a real time Playback (sync with metronome):
a. Create a small rectangle background called ‘Measure Indicator', it should have the same size of the measure, moving alone the score successively and sync with metronome, to show current playing measure. The colour and size of the background can be changed, it should be programmatically created.
b. Count and display the current beat during playback, show the beat number above the score at the position relative to the note. The colour and size of the number can able to be changed. Use system provided font.
c. The note head and rest will be flashed at the correct time.
d. After Playback a small graphic will be displayed under each note. The graphic can be changed and assigned by us.
[url removed, login to view]:
1. All source code must be provided and opened to us for further editing.
2. All code must be clean and clear, providing detail comment to explain.
3. Give detail instruction of how to implement the class into an existing iOS project and Android project respectively.
4. A complete documentation must be provided, including listing all parameter and its function.
5. State clearly the array or parameter controlling the changeable items.
6. The function is requested to perform at a high accuracy.
About DISPLAY :
1. The preset height of the stave is around 300 pixels.
2. During real time Playback, the stave with current playing note will scroll to the top automatically.
3. After playback, the score can be scroll freely up and down to see all the note.
4. Do not leave empty space under the end of score.
1. The display of score should look like a standard published score.
2. You may need music knowledge to get this job done.
1. Search on " Music Notation SDK " for more information.
2. This is open source music notation program, see if you can make use of them
I WISH THIS JOB CAN BE DONE WITHIN 10 DAYS, THANK YOU.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1467 for this job
Greeting I am ready to discuss the project in detail and insure you to provide work as looking for Let us know when you will be available !! Thanks