We require translations of a short (about 450 words) user interface file to multiple languages.
If you are a native speaker and with good writing skills in any widespread language and can understand the content of the attached file please place a bid.
The attached excel file contains the user interface for a panel optimizing software, SmartCUT. You can download a free evaluation copy from here <[url removed, login to view]>
Most of the words are menu item or button captions. There are also a few warning/error messages.
The excel file has 3 columns:
1. Key ( do not need translation) - Please do not change this column because it is required by the application to load the language file
2. English text - It contains the text to be translated.
3. Translated text - Please put your translation of the text in this column
We are looking mainly for German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese translations but any additional ones are welcome.
We look forward for your bids.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).