Sr Documentation Engineer
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Identification/Creation/maintenance of all external facing Technical content for Netradyne’s Intelligent IoT product, Driveri and the SaaS portal.
o What: Release Notes, User guide, Administration guide, Site Tour, help, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Short Help Videos
o Scope: Needed for Driveri device, web console, and Driver mobile apps.
o Mode: Online and Offline.
o Audience: International, including US, India, Korea etc.
• Conduct Web based trainings for Netradyne customer success teams.
• Identification of right tools for various kinds of documentation needs and make appropriate recommendations.
• Produce high quality, professional output with minimal supervision, that can be used by highly savvy and low savvy end users.
• Work closely with development, QA and UX teams and proactively identify documentation needs.
• Occasionally work with Marketing teams to support marketing campaigns.
• Manage competing priorities, ensuring customer and stakeholder delight.
• Work with development teams to review API documentation as occasionally required.
Skills and Experience Needed:
• Total industry Experience of 5-10 years delivering high quality documentation for web and mobile centric products, preferably Software as a Service (Saas).
• Excellent Written and verbal Communication skills and command over English language.
• Excellent knowledge of at least one content management system.
• Familiarity with XML authoring tools required.
• Familiarity with DITA or other topic-based writing methodology.
• Additional Experience with hardware product documentation will be a huge plus.
• Knowledge of web-based technologies will be a plus.
• Ability to work effectively in a start-up environment, where tools, processes, and deliverables may not have matured.
• Ability to work with various stakeholders, at all levels within a flat organization.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to learn quickly.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.