I need this program completed in Visual Studios 2010:
• Write, compile, debug and run a C# program.
• Demonstrate the ability to properly use arrays, lists, classes, and Image Lists in programming, and data processing techniques.
• Design an attractive graphical user interface that presents options to a user.
• Properly declare and use local and global variables in code, including random numbers.
• Decision logic statements which result in multiple outcomes.
• Catch user errors to prevent program crashes, and decision logic.
• Appropriate use of Form Load event to initialize a form upon startup.
Submit your entire project file in a ZIP file to Blackboard. If I cannot run your project because files are missing, or your project does not compile due to errors, you will not get credit for this assignment. DEBUG IT! TEST IT ON YOUR FRIENDS COMPUTER!** Instructions for properly zipping and submitting a C# project file are given in Blackboard under References ** Take care to write clean code with proper case and without extraneous event handlers which detract from your final solution.
Please see word attachment
2 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Hi, C# developer here and have worked on many corporate level projects using .NET technology including the ongoing work on RFID system. Can do it for you thanks