I need a basic REST-ful Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) project that will serve as a template for a project. I am using VB.NET in the new Visual Studio 2015 environment. I would prefer for the project to be native to VS2015, but if it will convert successfully from a prior version, that is certainly acceptable. I would like to specifically target the .NET Framework version 4.5 for this work.
Following are the deliverables for this project:
1. Include a method called 'GetOrders' that accepts a single string value via a GET request and returns a potentially large string value.
2. Include a method called 'UpdateStock' that accepts a large block of string data and returns a large block of string data via a POST request. The amount of data sent and received can easily exceed 100KB. If you believe this method is better served by handling the POST request data as a [url removed, login to view] datatype (rather than String-type), please code it accordingly.
3. While WCF Interface contracts specifically support message formatting in .json and .xml, my goal is to be able to send/receive unformatted text. If for some reason this is not possible, please indicate why and what would be the best alternate solution.
4. I would like to be able to test these methods directly out of the browser, so please include instructions for testing in this manner. This includes providing fully qualified URLs for the methods with supporting request data. The send/receive data for testing from within the browser does not have to be large, but enough to demonstrate functionality.
5. Please provide detailed instructions for publishing/installing/testing on a remote server.
6. I would like to be able to test the service programmatically (locally and remotely), so please provide simple VB.NET code segments that test both POST and GET using a HttpWebRequest connection.
If you have recommendations to improving/extending these requirements, I am certainly eager to hear them. Please keep in mind that I am less sensitive to bid price than I am to a well-crafted proposal that might appropriately augment what I have proposed. Please indicate your level of experience in crafting WCF solutions. I look forward to working with you and eagerly await your response.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $236 for this job
La technologie .Net c'est ma spécialité[login to view URL] travaille la dessus depuis 8ans.J'ai déjà réalisé plusieurs projet y afférent qui ont connu le succès auprès de mes clients