I'm looking for a great developer to work with on an ongoing basis. There are several different projects we're working on, and while the stack for these projects are vanilla C#/angularJS/SQL, if you are able to pick up new projects quickly, this is a bonus. The projects involve can get complicated, and are more complex than your typical public-facing website.
We like to stay ahead on best practices and new technologies. Our team is distributed, and though we work closely together, especially on deliverables, hours are pretty flexible.
- 5+ years full stack experience. The work involved is more complex than your typical website.
- Expert knowledge of SQL/Entity framework required, especially with advanced queries that can perform quickly
- Advanced knowledge of C#
- Prefix your cover letter with "toast"
- As a follow up to the above item, we try to keep most work within the hours of 8 AM - 6 PM EST. We don't work that whole schedule, but if you are able to overlap a good part of this timeframe, whether morning or afternoon, this is obviously preferred.
- This is not a "side job". Please only apply if you are interested in full time work, and possibly long term.
Thanks in advance!