I need a specific DLL developed with C/C++ (In Visual Studio) or Delphi (Rad Studio) that accepts a buffer containing a very basic html-like syntax, so you will have to create a custom dialog according to the format described in the buffer.
This is the whole accepted syntax:
<title>This is the caption</title>
<p>This is a paragrah, bla, bla, bla></p>
<p align="center">This is center-aling paragrah></p>
<p align="right">This is right-aligned paragrah></p>
<p align="justify">This is justified paragrah></p>
<a href="[url removed, login to view]">This is a link</a>
<font face="verdana" size="3" color="red">This is a RED text!</font>
<title> = Specifies the Dialog title (Dialog Caption)
<background> = if present, it puts the image as background in the dialog
<width><height> = dimensions of the Dialog to be displayed
<default_font_xxx> = the default font settings for the text displayed on the dialog
<close_after_seconds> = If not 0, the dialog is closed automatically after X seconds
<disable_ok_button_seconds> = All dialog will have an OK button (bottom-center). This OK button can be disable for a few seconds because it becomes active
Now there is the text to be displayed:
<p> = This is a common text line to be displayed. It accepts "align" to be centered, right or justified.
<a> = This is a link reference.
<font> = This allows us to change the font settings for a specific line of text.
1) The solution (DLL) must be compiled for 32-bit and 64-bit
2) The solution must be implemented on Visual Studio (in C or C++) or using Delphi (Embarcadero Rad Studio)
3) Basically you will export a function in the DLL (DisplayDialog) that accepts as input parameter a buffer with the custom "dialog format" to be displayed
4) I'm not sure if the <background> feature can be implemented in order to write text on top of the image. If it cannot be implemented that's OK. If you can implement it I will send you extra bonus for it!
If you have any questions, let me know please.
I forgot one last "syntax" for the dialog format. Example:
display_icon = This will display the custom Windows icon (like in MessageBox dialogs) that is displayed on the left of the dialog (being the text next to the icon). The accepted values are "warning", "error", "information", "none"
I forgot to mention:
5) Please, do not use external libraries (Boost, etc) or external Delphi components
10 freelancers are bidding on average $508 for this job
Hi, I am a serious developer who aims to provide high quality services. If you contact me, we can discuss more things detail and will be achieved with each other's purpose. Good luck for your business…
Hi. I am an expert in such job. I had full experience more than 6 years in c++ and other program. Please contact [url removed, login to view] you will be very happy if you work with me. I am ready to start. thanks