Objective: Design an application that creates multiple folders with sub-folders (all at once) for new architecture and interior design projects with the following: (From a single splash screen interface)
• Custom Project Identification Number in the format: “xx-xx” i.e. “20-52”
• Custom Project Name: “Taj Mahal”
• These two fields will become the custom folder name: “20-52 Taj Mahal”
o This project root folder then would be populated with a specific predetermined sub-folder tree. The sub-folders are determined by the selection of one of three choices: “Small Projects; “Large Projects” and Visualization Projects” (as illustrated in the corresponding Excel files).
• Then, a User navigated location is selected.
The Scope Of Work:
• Create an interface (as designed) that will allow users to:
• Enter in a specific Project ID that is a prefix for specific folders;
• Enter a specific Project Name;
• Select one of three specific project templates;
• Browse server for client folder. This client folder will be the parent to the project folders being created;
• Error Check For To Verify That Project Name does not exist. If the folder name already exists the process aborts creation process and returns and error;
• Create Project Folder Structure;
Wayne, what are your thoughts on creating something like this? What do you think the time frame and cost will be?
Let me know when you have time to discuss this.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $507 for this job
Time = 5 Days Cost = 450$ . I read all your attachment ... 15 years C# development experience with lot of Business automation software development .... very very interested
Which operating system this has to run? Only command line UI is enough? Are you expecting a web based User interface or something like that, please share the details.