Design a responsive dynamic website with postgre SQL Database
1) This is a TENDER search engine.
2) Database should be in postgre SQL and not general SQL
3) Facility to add data to postgre SQL
4) Website should be responsive and Little graphics and fast to load.
5) Links should not have extensions, like .html, .aspx, .php etc
6) Links should be sensible and follow breadcrumb rules.
7) Google Page Insight score should be more than 90% in desktop and mobile. Prefer images in webp format, remove unused css, place css and jquery files at the end of body.
8) Clients should be able to pay online.
9) There should be a facility that client should be able to pay as you go or opt for a package.
10) Option to create packages, offers, coupons etc
11) Online GST invoice should be sent directly on the email id provided by the client, for any sort of payment.
12) If client pay as he goes then document should be downloaded directly.
13) If client selects a plan, then documents should be downloaded as per selected plan only.
14) Client should be able to edit his profile
15) Restricted data should be shown to clients if not logged in.
16) All data as per the plan chosen should be shown to client if he is logged in.
17) Add Organisation, webpage, mobile, logo, article, itemlist schema on all pages wherever needed.
18) There should be a facility to download free tender also, but here to download free tender client has to compulsorily watch a 30 sec video (Google adsense). If there is ad blocker, display a message to remove adblocker or else document should not download. After watching the video document should be downloaded directly.
19) Create a PWA
20) Payments will be made upon 100% successful completion and making the website live.
21) After making the payment you have to submit the open source code also.
22) Connect social media pages on the website.
23) Inquiry forms at appropriate places.
24) Collect store client details in database.
25) Clients should not be able to edit fix prices by any means even while redirecting to merchant page.
26) Facility to share page or tender on social media. Design should not spoil.
27) One image on each page is compulsory.