This task involves the creation of a standard Dapp for the ethereum blockchain.
The game will be checkers
Free to play - general game play
Competitive Play - players place a wager in ethereum from the options available. The victor receives their bet back +80% of the opponents wager. Our company takes the remaining 20%
Auto matches players randomly in their bet categories respectively
Game will be called CoinMe and use the bitcoin and ethereum coin graphics as the pieces
Deployments costs to the ethereum blockchain i will cover personally so do not include them in your rate.