Build Big Data Execution Environment (Spark and zeppelin).
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 17
TItle : Build Big Data Execution Environment (Spark and zeppelin).
I need to physical setup of bigdata platform for my data analysis work.
- spark(SparkSQL and MLlib,R) and Zeppelin.
I'm looking for expert(s) to configure a spark and Zeppelin on my Linux Server.
I'm not a actual jave programmer and don't have a experience of bigdata area.
So You need to provide followings.
- install and configure a bigdata platform
- Spark standalone mode.
- hadoop / spark(sparkSQl and ML ,SparkR) and Zeppelin
- Use a latest version of related SW.
- You need to install related programs or packages also on my Server .
- and I need to use Zeppelin Web U for exploring a data on SPARK.
- The goal for this project is to perform data analysis on SPARK over Zeppelin.
You need to give me followings :
- for sample program , use a scala program.
- All sample programs need to be running on Zeppelin UI or scala cli.
- pre-load a few sample data(for exampe , [url removed, login to view] )
- sample programs for data loading into spark. - Basically data loading from text file.
- sample program for Spark query and ML.
- Very basic scala program for "Collaborative filtering" method.
- a few SparkSQLs
- sample R program for utilizing of SparkR.
- and simple documentation.
I will let you know a linux server information if contracted.
this is a initial project
and if this is completed well , I'd like to extend a project to make a real business application.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online