Production of shadow diagrams at 9am, 12 noon and 3pm - 100% ACCURATE and suitable for Authorities for approval.
- using a provided SketchUp model of an existing house, trace the existing shadows cast at 9am, 12noon and 3pm, and transfer onto AutoCAD site plans. Solid hatch the existing shadows in grey.
- using a provided Sketchup model of a proposed house on the same site, trace the proposed shadows and transfer onto the same AutoCAD site plans at 9am, 12noon and 3pm.
- Solid hatch any additional shadows cast by the proposed to the existing shadows in blue.
- hatch areas of any reduction of shadows in a red net hatch (erasing the grey existing shadow hatch in those areas.
Please find attached:
- pdf of the plans, sections and elevations of the proposed house
- SketchUp model of the existing and proposed house (both in one file)
- example of shadow diagrams where the reductions in shadows is indicated by red net hatch
- a dwg file of the site will be provided by the winning bidder to use as a base for the shadow diagrams
- a dwg file of the example shadow diagrams will be provided to the winning bidder to use the key and line types provided.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $152 for this job
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I will surely provide AutoCAD drawings Please have a look at my past works. https://www.freelancer.in/u/Aamruta09 Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank and Regards [login to view URL]