I am the webmaster of flower shop network from Israel.
We would like to give each one of our florist members a website.
The florist will need to have the ability to set the website design from his back office as he likes according to the following parameters:
1. Before sending the relevant website files to our florist members I want to upload few headers images. Each florist member will be able to choose a header from dropdown list at the back office. The florist chosen header image will be set as background at the top of the website. Next to the dropdown list which will give the ability to choose one of the uploaded headers - I want to have textbox which will be <h1> font. The florist will write his shop name at the textbox – the shop name will be placed on the chosen background. If the florist does not like any of the created headers he need to be able to brows an image file to the header (not as a background).
2. The florist will be able to create categories. radio button selection will determine if the categories will be placed under the header or at the right column of the website. I need to let the florist choose a categories background image or color.
3. The products parameters should be as shown here: [url removed, login to view] (small image, larger image, name, description and price) – for the product price I only need: regular price, medium and large (no need for the "other size" price). A check box for each product will determine if the product is also shown at the home page.
4. The florist will be able to write description and add files (images, swf etc) on the home page and to add description for each category.
5. "Contact" form for the use of the customers is needed.
6. Footer – when creating a category, the florist will be able to set it as a category on the footer and not as a regular category. We need to let the florist choose the footer color.
7. The florist will be able to create an article pages and to link to the from the right column.
*** Important: Image with the logo of the flower shop network should be placed on the top of the main page and linked text should be placed under the footer on every page of the website. Both network image logo and linked text wont be accessible to the florist and can not be deleted nor changed in any case.
Language: [url removed, login to view]
11 freelancers are bidding on average $245 for this job
Hello, We Can complete your project maximum in 14 days. You Can see our work samples at : http://www.webdevelopers4u.com http://www.buysellexchangelinks.com Warm Regards Shiv Narayan