We are [login to view URL]
We are an up and coming vacation rental company focusing on Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean. We are looking for writers with experience writing content for the travel & vacation industry. Through this (and other) mini-projects we would like to find writers to continue working with on a more permanent basis. So, if the content submitted to us is engaging, original, and well written, we may be interested in hiring you for larger content projects in the future.
For this mini-project we require an article written about the Riviera Maya (what it is, where it is, et cetera). Keep in mind this article should be written with vacationers in mind. Not just an "about" piece, but content geared towards making a traveller think about vacationing in this specific area.
The article should be 900+ words long. If the article is considerably longer AND very well written we will consider a bonus for the writer once the content has been delivered. And the article should be written in "US English".
Content should include information about:
- what IS the Riviera Maya
- where it is located
- other names for it (do some research =P)
- major towns / cities in the area
- languages spoken, currency used, basic customs (tipping percentage, that sort of thing, for travels)
- major attractions in the area
- minor attractions in the area (things of interest that may pass the normal persons notice, for instance "cenotes" & the second largest coral reef in the world)
- tourist numbers wouldn't hurt if you find them (and not numbers from years ago either)
- major resorts in the area
- a brief history couldn't hurt either
- anything else a more creative mind than my own can come up with ... pertaining to the subject of course
Here is a list of the top 10 articles, as ranked on google for the keyword phrase "What is the Riviera Maya", to assist your research:
1. [login to view URL]
2. [login to view URL]
3. [login to view URL]
4. [login to view URL]
5. [login to view URL]
6. [login to view URL]
7. [login to view URL]
8. [login to view URL]
9. [login to view URL]
10. [login to view URL]
Keywords to be included in the body of the text: what is the Riviera Maya, Mayan Riviera, coral reef, cenotes, timeshare rentals, vacation rentals
More SEO keyword phrases to consider (not required, but having a few of these phrases would be nice!): biosphere reserve, jungle tours, white sand, chichen itza, quintana roo, yucatán peninsula, punta allen, puerto morelos, sian ka, scuba diving, zip lining, underground river, mayan ruins, archaeological sites, playa del carmen
Please do not forget to add a "conclusion" on your content (a paragraph at the end of the content summing up what was discussed in the main body content).
34 freelancers are bidding on average $107 for this job
Hello, this is Saket. I have ten years of experience in content writing and online marketing. I assure you to provide high-quality seo friendly content for your website.
I have three years experience of SEO content writing. I will show you my orevious work as well, as a Demo. Moreover, you can visit my profile and portfolio. Thanks